All of us at Messina & Hankin, LLP are pleased to congratulate attorney John A. Messina, Jr. for being included in Marquis Who's Who.
Marquis Who's Who is a collection of biographical volumes that features profiles of important individuals who have been selected based on their noteworthy accomplishments, visibility, and prominence in the field of law.
The First Edition of Who's Who in America® was published in 1899 and has since featured the important endeavors of people in politics, business, medicine, law, education, art, religion and entertainment. Who's Who in America® has been a crucial source of biographical information for thousands of researchers, journalists, librarians, and executive search firms across the globe.
A founding partner of Messina & Hankin LLP., attorney Messina has developed a stellar reputation for his work representing business entities, government agencies, and individuals in civil litigation. He is also well respected for his work in non-litigation matters, which includes business organization, real estate, leases, and purchase contracts.
Attorney Messina has an Avvo Top Rating of 10.0 and holds a Preeminent Peer Review Rating (AV) by Martindale-Hubbell. In addition to his top ratings, Mr. Messina received the Avvo Clients' Choice Award in 2013.
Since 2009, Mr. Messina has served as an Associate Judge at the Intertribal Court of Southern California. He is also the Reserve Captain of the Investigative Reserve Unit of the Orange County Sheriff's Department.
Attorney Messina has also authored the following books, articles, and research reports:
- "California Commercial Lease Option Purchase Agreements Line by Line: A Detailed Look at California Commercial Lease Option Purchase Agreements and How to Change Them to Meet Your Needs"
- "Proposed Creation of an Orange County Real Estate Fraud Prosecution Unit"
- “Obligations and Responsibilities of Officers and Directors of Nonprofit Organizations"
- “Tribute to A Friend”
- "Some Tax Consequences for Homeowners Seeking Financial Relief, The Real Estate Professional”
- "Collection of Fines Imposed in Felony Cases by Judges of the Los Angeles Superior Court”
- "Cost Effective Maintenance within Bracket Field Airport: County vs. Private Sector"
- "Business Formation; Addressing the 'What Ifs?'"
The following organizations and publications have also recognized Mr. Messina for his many contributions to the legal industry:
- The Legal Network
- Inland Empire Magazine
- San Diego Magazine
- The Los Angeles Times
To learn more about attorney Messina’s many achievements, click here.
Get Help From Our Attorneys Today
At Messina & Hankin, LLP, our team is committed to helping clients resolve their disputes by providing them with strong legal representation. Our attorneys are highly experienced and have diverse backgrounds in numerous areas of law, including finance, real estate, and business. We can review the details of your case and ensure that your rights and interests are fully protected. Let us put our skills to work for you.
Call (951) 363-2134, or contact our Murrieta business lawyers to set up a free consultation.